Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

News headline – Farewell to Jo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
specialjenny

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-05-11

PostSubject: News headline – Farewell to Jo   Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:23 pm

"Dear friends.

I have made the decision to leave Amici forever.

After many months of deliberation I feel that the time is right for me to follow my instincts and return to being “just Jo” and to pursue a solo career. I have had an invaluable four years with the guys and we’ve shared so many fantastic moments. The going has not always been easy, we’ve had our ups and downs, but it has always been you the fans and your faith in us, that has given me the desire to perform as a member of the band.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish, David, Tsakane and Bruno all the very best in their new and exciting adventures with Amici. I would like to extend a huge thank you to PC, Dani and Bee who were right there when we needed them. I must also thank our agent Andrew Zweck and his team for enabling us to tour and sing to you guys so often. I must also say a huge thank you to Sony BMG in the UK, the USA, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the word. Without them Amici would not have been possible. Most importantly however I want to thank you, the fans, both here in the UK and in the rest of the world. You have been good friends and a huge support. So many of you have followed us right from the start and have made sacrifices to make it to gigs. You have been there as fans of the band and as friends on a personal level so thank you. I could not possibly name everyone individually but you know who you are! I hope we do not lose touch.

As for my future who knows what fate has in store? There are so many opportunities in the music industry. In the meantime I will continue doing what I love the most, singing, for as long as people want to listen.

Love as always

Jo xx"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle
Admin

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: News headline – Farewell to Jo   Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:24 am

Jenny thank you so much for putting this up here. This is such sad news! it seems like Amici has just been undergoing so many changes. ... Now 3 are left of the "original".

Best of luck to both Jo and the band...

Admin

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: News headline – Farewell to Jo   Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:15 am

Thanks Jenny - so sad to hear about Jo leaving. I'm sure she will be a stellar soloist and her replacement will be wonderful too.

...music is an escape - let your imagination take flight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amoredivinesempre.dynamicforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News headline – Farewell to Jo   

Back to top Go down

News headline – Farewell to Jo
Page 1 of 1