Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Wondering...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikelana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-06-04

PostSubject: Wondering...   Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:20 am

Hum... I was wondering, how many names can you make with your full name? People think I'm weird, because I have a really long full name but I have so many nick names... Sorry Admin or Mod if this isn't the right place to put it or isn't even a good thread. You can move it or delete if you like! Smile he he he... Just curious...

- Mikelana xox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:09 am

kk... Anyone?? I'll show you my full name than later I'll have to make a list of how many names I can come up with but I'll also tell you all my nik names people call me.

Full Name:

Mikelana Michelle Eliza Catenae I wonder what my parents were thinking of when they named me that! sheesh

- Mikelana xox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:52 pm

kk the list of names is too long lol so I'll just write what people call me.

-> Miki (As Always, Very simple!) Laughing *** Most common one
-> Miki Mouse (Don't really like being called that)
-> Michelle (My middle name) *** Most common one (But only if you know me too well)
-> Eliza (Also My middle name)
-> Liz (Short for Eliza)
-> Banana (Laughing Don't ask, has nothing to do with my name but my uncles call me that! So sad really... Mad)
-> Lana (From Mikelana) *** Pronounced Loan 'a or Lane' a
-> Eli (From Eliza)
-> Michie (From Michelle) *** And only my friend calls me that (Hate that nik name!) lol
-> Ella (From Mich 'elle')
-> And when people can't think of a better way to call me they call me MMEC like in the brand name MECCA but they just say it like MEC. Weird...

Edit:
One more I just remembered! he he he

-> Belle (From the song Michelle my Belle...)

Wow I have alot of nik names... he he he, Yup and I remember them all lol So what about you??

- Mikelana xox

Last edited by on Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle
Admin

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:47 am

I think Lynn and myself might be able to compete with you Miki

Isabelle Ann Marie Wei Ru Taye (Zita)

I used to hate the name isabelle - is a bell necessary on a bike geek etc... but now i just think Il Divo.. HA

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:50 am

Belle wrote:
I think Lynn and myself might be able to compete with you Miki

Isabelle Ann Marie Wei Ru Taye (Zita)

I used to hate the name isabelle - is a bell necessary on a bike geek etc... but now i just think Il Divo.. HA

Ha ha ha Aww... I like that name! Yah people call me Belle, that is another thing because of the Song I don't know if you know it but it goes something like Michelle my Belle... lol ha ha ha Weird... but I love the name Isabelle! I make people call me that instead of Mikelana lol ha ha ha

- Mikelana xox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynn
Admin

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:37 pm

Yeah - about the long names....wonder if parents realise how hard it is to fill forms out sometimes?? scratch Well, you asked - mine is similar to Belle's:

Sedralynn Patricia Felicity Wei Mun Taye

On the upside, as least I only have most letters not all from the alphabet! Have to say, I have had some really weird pronunciations of my first name (and even weirder spellings) so Lynn is just much easier. Even then, it still gets spelt as Lyn, Lynne, Lin, Lyne etc....

(its Belle here...) FYI I call her Sed (rhymes with red) ... 3 letters ... much faster!!!! esp. if i'm in a hurry

...music is an escape - let your imagination take flight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amoredivinesempre.dynamicforum.net
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:54 am

Lynn wrote:
Yeah - about the long names....wonder if parents realise how hard it is to fill forms out sometimes?? scratch Well, you asked - mine is similar to Belle's:

Sedralynn Patricia Felicity Wei Mun Taye

On the upside, as least I only have most letters not all from the alphabet! Have to say, I have had some really weird pronunciations of my first name (and even weirder spellings) so Lynn is just much easier. Even then, it still gets spelt as Lyn, Lynne, Lin, Lyne etc....

(its Belle here...) FYI I call her Sed (rhymes with red) ... 3 letters ... much faster!!!! esp. if i'm in a hurry

Ha ha ha... I have weird pronounciations with my last name. It isn't pronounced as Cat'e'nae... lol he he he tongue Its more like
Key' at' te' nae
Wow I hope that was understandable... lol and for my name, Mikelana, some people just give up on the pronounciations lol because my name has an accent in it, people get confused. And most of my friends don't like French so they just call me Miki, or mostly Michelle sounds more common! lol he he he...

- Mikelana xox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lynn
Admin

Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:29 pm

Yep - can completely empathise with the weird pronunciations. So, how do you pronounce Mikelana - with the accent - properly? And honestly, why would you want a name like everyone else anyway? At least this way, when you're a famous model / singer / actress, you already have a one word name that people will remember Razz

...music is an escape - let your imagination take flight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amoredivinesempre.dynamicforum.net
Mikelana

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:43 am

Lynn wrote:
Yep - can completely empathise with the weird pronunciations. So, how do you pronounce Mikelana - with the accent - properly? And honestly, why would you want a name like everyone else anyway? At least this way, when you're a famous model / singer / actress, you already have a one word name that people will remember Razz

Ha ha ha, lol I don't know why I want a normal name I guess it is because people think it is too long and stuff like that and the accent bothers them with the pronounciation. Um... You pronounce my name like, Mik (Like Miki)' kay' (because the e has an accent like in french or Sebastien) ' lean (Hum.. you lean something to someone.)'na

Hope that makes sense

- Mikelana xox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
potential_genius

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Wondering...   Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:56 am

Ppl call me Andi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content