Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle
Admin

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE   Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:38 pm

flower sunny Welcome everyone to our little corner of the internet. If you've just signed on, this would be the place to start. Introduce yourself here and tell us a little about you - what kind of music you like and the concerts you've seen.

Your administrators are:

Lynn and Belle

and your Moderators are:

Rania and Adelle

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE   Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:37 am

Hello and greetings from the UK everyone. It was by chance that I recently found this forum. But first let me introduce myself. I'm Melanie (Mel) and I am from Bolton, in the North west of the UK. Music is my passion, and I particulalry like classical/crossover, electronica and ambient styles of music. And I'm a fan of most of the artists you have forums/sections about here on this site. I am also a huge musical theatre fan, and go to the theatre as often as I possibly can. I play the keyboard, have done since a very early age, however I can't read music so play by ear.

Sound technology is also a passion of mine, and I have studied Sound engineering at college, amongst many other subjects. I'm currently studying towards my BA(hons) degree in Music and Humanities which I am throughly enjoying and am aiming towards a career in musical theatre as a sound technician. Recently I joined a local theatre as a sound technician there, which so far I'm very pleased to say is going really well. And I'm also doing a training programme in radio in my spare time.

I think that's about it for now. My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place, but it does say to 'introduce yourself' here so..... Great little community you've got here, and I look forward to posting more. Sorry if I've waffled on a bit hehe

See you all soon
Mel xXx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rania

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE   Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:34 am

Melanie Welcome cheers
You are so talented !!!!I think i will have to be asking you many questions on sound engineering .I want to study that subject and guess what ..i play by ear as well..I dont know what those little squiggly things are i think they are notes lol lol
you better ask our magnificent musicians Belle ,lynn ,Andrea ,Dell they are all very well trained in Clasical music and play the piano ..
I am just a beginer i am always so busy i cant seem to be able to sit long enough to practice ....
Welcome Very Happy and i hope you will have a wonderful time here you are in excellent company
hugs
Rania
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melanie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE   Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:24 am

Thank you so much for the lovely welcome Rania, it's lovely to be here!!! It's so nice to be among so many others who are as passionate about music as myself Very Happy And I see we all have a lot in common as regards music.

Hope to talk to you again soon Rania
Mel xXx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS - INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE
Page 1 of 1