Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle
Admin

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Introduction   Sun May 21, 2006 6:57 am

Might I just start off by saying that writing an "introduction" for Sarah is laughable. This lady has had a career that spans nearly 5 decades and yet she has retained an almost ethereal child like quality that continues to enchant and amaze audiences throughout the world.

Even more amazing is her ability to not just reinvent her music but also herself. From her early years of classical training (which she heavily relies upon) of both singing and ballet to her years of performance in musical theatre to her solo career of classical / pop she is a truly stand out artist. Ahead of her time, she is undoubtedly one of the first artists who has been able to sucessfully bridge a myriad of styles of music to the continual delight of her audience members.

Synonymous with the role of Christine in The Phantom of the Opera, written for her by her then husband Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, she has also recently been featured on the Il Divo website "Music Club" section as someone Carlos has "always loved" for her umcompromising "true talent".

To find out more about Sarah or her gamut of albums, please visit her site - www.sarah-brightman.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amoredivinesempre.dynamicforum.net

Introduction
Page 1 of 1