Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

REVIEWS from indegO2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizoraga

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: REVIEWS from indegO2   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

Reviews from indegO2
Gari, that was one hell of a show. Fantastic venue, wonderful guests and one amazing concert. But you my friend were simpley out of this world. When the music started for “Sarabande” you could feel the excitement from the rest of the audience and when you sang the first notes I was covered in goose bumps. Hazel and I were both in tears by the end of it. Believe me when I tell you, you had everybody in the indigo that night right where you wanted them everyone was hooked on you. You have a charisma and presence like no one I have seen before. When you finished with “Nessun dorma” the comments around me were amazing “ OMG” over and over again. That was also one hell of a standing ovation and you so deserved it. So many people were saying at the end that they could sit through all of it again, I think that speaks for itself. Long may you reign my friend Colin & Hazel

WHAT A SHOW that was Gari your voice is well AMAZING is the biggest word I can spell that describes it, what a fantastic evening; I’ve never enjoyed anything so much in my whole life. You totally blew me away with your performance your voice and the emotion in it had me totally spell bound from the start. Thank You so much for the beautiful Aranjuez it sounded wonderful with Craig, and the Ave Maria that had me in tears I wasn't able to hold in. You then had me laughing and trying to join in the singing how do you do that? And every song was so brilliantly performed by you. Your antics when things weren’t quite ready and in between were fun too that's the great thing with a live show and makes it special for us. I’ve had people tell me already how much they enjoyed last night. They loved your personal touch. I didn't want last night to come to an end and neither did any of your fans. The BEST Tenor in the world today no doubt about it. My Love Always to you Gari JoXXXXX

Hi Gari Well, what can I say. What a fantastic show. Don't think you'll hear a better Nessun Dorma anywhere, ever. We're all proud of you mate. T.T. Jen and Glenn

Hi Gary We had a really good time on Friday thought you were brilliant a real performer well done see you soon R x
Gari, What can I say, your performance was fantastic! The way you project your voice is quite remarkable. I knew you were going to be good because I’ve seen you on 'This Morning' and heard you many times on CD but I was left blown away. Towards the end of the first song 'Sarabande' I was nearly brought to tears, the emotion and power was just amazing and I must say I was glad you finished with 'Nessun Dorma', I was interested in seeing how it compared with previous versions and I must say apart from the main man himself 'Luciano Pavarotti' that was without a doubt the best I’ve heard by far.....magnificent! Adding the 'Scolari' into 'Volare' was a genius idea, made myself and the rest of the football fans in the audience laugh. I also thought the duets with Eliza Emery and Rebecca Naomi Watson were great, there was a part in the performance when you were dueting with either Eliza and I turned to look at Dawn and she was crying, she thought it was beautiful. So it’s safe to say you've got another fan in her there! All the best for the future, Ashley

Well, what can I say mate? I was absolutely blown away by your voice and had an amazing night. You were brilliant! Steve

Hey Gari, Just to let you know, I was blown away at your concert on Friday night. My friend and I thought, not only were you gorgeous and fit, you couldn't arf sing as well!!!!It was really really great, we had a brilliant time. :-) xx

Hi Gari. I just wanted to say what a brilliant time Steve and I had on Friday night. The show was absolutely fantastic and you have an amazing voice (it gave me goose bumps). You also came across as a really lovely person and I hope you have a lot of success. I know Steve was really pleased to see you and it was nice to finally put a face to the person he speaks about. Once again thank you for an amazing night and good luck for the future. Donna x

What an absolutely mega event we were all treated to last night. Thank you so much.

Gari, your singing was magnificent...... every note, every breath, every phrase was expressed in such a way that one felt it came from the deepest, innermost substance of your soul. It truly is a rare and wonderful gift that is only honed to this heart-pounding precision by dedication, hard work, hours of practice and, most importantly, by being the person that you are. Last night's concert, your performance plus your amazing guests, was absolutely world class. Great things are in store you I'm sure. With love and friendship. Allan

Hi Gari, What can we say other than it was an AB FAB evening last night. Many Congratulations to you, your fellow artists and all involved with the evening. We all enjoyed it so much. The programme was superb, a lovely mix of music. You have a fantastic voice, Gari and am convinced that you will have a hugely successful career. You will always be 'Gari' that is the best thing. Love and congratulations once again, from Suexx,Marie,Doreen,Kim,Peter,Angie A, Angie G, Mel,Shirley and Sarah x

Gari, what a great night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as your audience did. From the comments in the audience, you obviously have a massive following and they were very appreciative.Your dedication to myself and Jean meant a lot, and once again I started blubbing. Our friends were blown away. They have heard your CD and saw the TV am but said that neither of those media gave your live voice justice. Mick

Hi Gari What a show. Simply fantastic. I can't tell you how proud I was sitting there last night. You are without doubt one of the world's greatest tenors. Not just the wonderful voice, but the delivery, the theatre, the personality and character. You have a natural comedic, sincere stage presence that is very engaging and down to earth. The guests were also superb and very complimentary. What an inspired programme. I can't single out anything in particular, because it was all excellent, although I must confess, Rodrigo's Aranjuez has been a particular favourite since childhood. Your career in music has no bounds and I look forward to following it with deep interest and pride. Well done Gari. Nigel

Hi Gari I came to your performance at Indigo on Friday night and was blown away by you and your guests. It's a long time since I have enjoyed an evening's entertainment so much. Yvonne

Hi Gari, What a wonderful concert on Friday evening. My wife and I were there with Lindsey and Steve and we had a great time. Not only do you have a fantastic voice but you also have a great personality and whit. It's a pity that Joe Green couldn't be there!! Thanks for entertaining us so well. Kind regards, Keith

Dear Gari What a wonderful evening! Sorry we could not stay to congratulate you afterwards but needed to dash to catch our last train back to Sussex. Your singing stayed in our minds as we rattled along the railtrack! We could see how thrilled you were to be able to thank so many who have supported you along the way in the best way possible ... through your beautiful voice. We were inspired to log into your website and listen to more!! We wish you lots more success and look forward to the next time we see and hear you. Our love and congratulations Marion & Peter xx

Dear Gari, I simply had to contact you to say THANKYOU, for a wonderful evening's entertainment last night. I was a guest of Sarah & Yousef, and we had what can only be described as a terrific night. As avid opera goers my husband and I were in absolute awe listening to you and your friends, especially Rebecca who is not only beautiful to look at but a wonderful voice to listen to as well. good luck and I will without doubt, see you again. lots of love, Kathy & Stefan.xx

I am not normally one who writes things like this but we have just returned from the Indigo 2 concert organised by Enzo..... What a fantastic evening ..... You really are a fabulous natural entertainer who has the audience spellbound from the moment you started singing ..... The variety with your supporting artists ensured there was entertainment for everyone ......You have one of those voices which one never tires of listening to.......Thank you thank you so much ..... And we wish you every future success which you so rightly deserve ..... Phil and Annabel Clark

Hi Gari, You were superb and were born to sing no doubt about it. Your entrance with Sarabande was just stunning, I just knew from then on it was going to be very special, an amazing and powerful start to a fantastic concert full of the most beautiful songs and wonderful guests. It was a privilege to be there. You deserve so much and I think we all know it's coming in a big way. Lots of Love Rose and all the ladies of Le Club Lair and RT Robert Burns.

Hi Gari, Just wanted to say Thank you for an amazing show last night at the O2. I was blown away by your voice and presence. Funny too!! All the best for the future. You're gonna be a huge star!!! Peace, Tony

What a heavenly night! Anna xoxox

flowers, WONDERFUL,I throw some on behalf of Cassie and our sis I'm sure their watching from up above. Steph

Opera isn't my most favourite of genres and I attended more to provide company for my long-suffering wife than in the hope of having a good time myself. Was I ever wrong! Gari's voice is incredible. To hit every single one of those notes with such confidence and power was astonishing. Anyone who was in the audience that night will have been aware that they were in the presence of an exceedingly talented man. And what a genuinely lovely person Gari is. His rapport with the audience was incredible. His down-to-Earth manner was genuinely refreshing and not at all what I was expecting from an opera singer! I feel that Gari is the man to do for opera what Nigel Kennedy did for classical music. Debunk the myths about it being an elitist art form and make it accessible to music lovers of all walks of life. To see the pure enjoyment on Gari's face told us all we need to know about the man. He very clearly enjoys singing for its own sake and seemed almost overwhelmed and embarrased by the appreciation being lavished upon him by the audience. As someone in the audience mentioned during the interval, this man needs to be seen in front of a live orchestra rather than a backing track. Then I think we'll start to glimpse his true genius. Ray

I am so happy and pleased to say "I WAS THERE" Gari's concert was absolutely stupendous It was truly a magical evening from the first musical note to the last. Every single song was perfection, from Gari and his guests. The duets with Gari and Rebecca were outstanding and everyones performance was first class. It was an evening I shall remember for a long time and I am eagerly awaiting the next concert With love Sarada xxxx

I couldnt agree more! it was a heavenly night . Gari has the voice of an angel that brought tears to my eyes a few times. It was a magical evening :)xx Gill

Full marks to Gari and the whole team. It was a terrific night. He really has a great voice and he is a natural showman. As we say in football parlance, 'the boy done good'. He is an inspiration. If I was to pick a favourite, it would have to be his duet with Naomi Watson where they sung Tonight from West Side Story. They nailed it. It was right on the button. Gari's Nessun Dorma of course brought the house down. His voice is exceptional......but the thing that I think must stand out for everyone is ...........he such a modest guy with it. Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/gariglaysher...myspace.com/gariglaysherfansit

REVIEWS from indegO2
Page 1 of 1