Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Josh Groban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yvonne35

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Josh Groban   Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:26 am

I have my tickets for his September 28th show here in Melbourne, I can only afford the $99 tix so I am up on the balcony. I cannot wait.

Hehe I was just sending a myspace message to Daniel Belle, he knows quite a few of his fans love Josh Groban, (myself included), so when I was wishing him good luck for his upcoming show (details of which you will find in Idol chatter), the show is on 23rd June in Sydney at 8pm, the address is there, I told him I was very excited about getting tickets to see Josh Groban.

Anyone else here got their tickets, I will probably meet up with my friend Linda, from Daniel's site. She is coming to quite a few of Josh's concerts around Australia. I have never met her before, but she really loves Josh.

Yvonne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvonne35

PostSubject: Re: Josh Groban   Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yvonne35

PostSubject: Re: Josh Groban   Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:37 am

Josh's concert was absolutely breathtaking, I will shout it to the rooftops to everyone I know, yes including my myspace message on Daniel's myspace all about his concert and how awesome I thought it was.

Also what can I say about Lucia, she is so magnificent. However I cannot find her cd here anymore in Melbourne, I should have gotten it long ago, when I saw it in HMV in Bourke Street.

Did anyone apart from me, see Aussie Idol the other Monday, when the lucky final 8 Idols, got to meet Josh at the Sydney Opera House, how awesome would that have been? He was only on for a brief while, but any Josh is very much appreciated by me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Groban   

Back to top Go down

Josh Groban
Page 1 of 1