Classical and Cross-over Music Discussion

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Alfio: AL PONTE - Darling Harbour 28th June

Go down 
AuthorMessage
specialjenny

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2006-05-11

PostSubject: Alfio: AL PONTE - Darling Harbour 28th June   Sun May 27, 2007 4:37 am

Sydney NSW, Australia : AL PONTE - Darling Harbour, 7:00PM
JUNE 28th 2007
HARBOUR NIGHTS with ALFIO

On June 28th ALFIO will be performing at one of Sydney's most popular restaurants 'AL PONTE' for an intimate dinner and show. Book your table now and indulge in the fine tastes on offer by your host and world renowned restaurateur Domenic Moio. Come and enjoy the fine food... the gorgeous Darling Harbour by night and most of all the voice of passion... ALFIO.
Cost: $100 per person for dinner and show (drinks not included) Dinner is at 7:00pm and the show will start around 8:00pm. Bookings: 029 212 6001

ANYONE GOING?

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belle
Admin

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Alfio: AL PONTE - Darling Harbour 28th June   Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:58 am

Wish I could, it sounds like it would be a fantastic evening, however I havea chest infection at the mo. and so going out is pretty much nixed!

If anyone from here does go I hope you have a great time and please tell us all about it!!! What a Face

Alfio: AL PONTE - Darling Harbour 28th June
Page 1 of 1